This privacy note is subjected to every individual, business or any entities accessing our websites for online services. The information may get collated in various ways, as you access through the website. But the subjectivity to use of this information is limited only to this website and the described business. Here “you” is the customer and “We” is the HealthyU.
Information we collect
We collect personal data in connection with access to the website, use of services, review submissions or via engagements through social media pages of HealthyU.
Information given by clients
We store the information directly given by users such as:
- Personal information
- Contact information
- Demographic information
- Financial information
We automatically collect information from the browser and device such as IP address, actions taken on our services, browsing history on our page including viewed products, purchased products, etc.
We also retrieve information from third parties who are accessing social media platforms or any other third party sites, we get access to your personal information shared on that platform.
Use and disclosure of information
We work with the gathered information to:
- Fulfil a contract
- Register for service
- Process order
- Participate in a contest
- Communicate with service via e-mail/call/SMS
- Verify identity
- Deal with legal claims or complaints on regulatory or investigative purpose
- Send newsletters and promotional materials about products and services (Upon Consent only)
- Conduct market research (Upon consent)
- Fulfil the requests from government or law enforcement to conduct any sort of reliable investigation
Sharing personal data
We always take consent from the users, whenever we share information with third parties like service providers, suppliers, partners, sponsors, agents, and representatives. We may share your data without consent for targeted advertisements. We retain personal data acquired in our database Unless and until we get consent or request from the client to clear the data, we will continue retaining it.
You have the right to
- Access the information retained with us
- Right to change, update or delete any information gathered by us.
- Right to restrict sharing of data to any third party except in the cases of fulfilling any requests, contractual obligations or in any type of legitimate interest.
- Withdraw the consent given for any purpose at any time.
We are adhering to modern technologies to safeguard the data and information retained with us. To avoid any discrepancies or uncertainties in database management or handling sensitive information, advanced security measures are implemented. All transactions are kept safe from any fraudulent or malpractices.
Storage of Data
We collect important data from the clients and get it stored confidentially to manage for further business performances. Accumulated data remain with us until the user account is active or the consent to use data is withdrawn.